Thursday, August 14, 2014

Official Home Owners!

About 3 weeks ago we got the keys to our new home! I still can't believe we own our first home. This home was made for us. Our Realtor showed us about 6 homes in one day and nothing compared to this one. We kind of felt that she showed us really crappy homes so that we would buy this one. haha it didn't matter because whenever I would look online nothing would compare. We are so happy! No more turning down my music during one of my jamming sessions with Alaina or just me haha. No more rules on painting or poking holes through walls. We are so grateful for this home we couldn't have asked for more!

Let me show you pictures!
Now we are still working on some things so you have to bare with me. :)

Home Sweet Home! It's quite brown.. we plan on taking care of that in the near future. 

As soon as the McIntyre's could they came right over to help us out from giving Alaina a bath to painting and tearing down walls. 


Look at those super YUCKY YELLOW walls! That was taken care of that night!

As soon as we could we also took out the carpet!



You see this wall?!?!


Tony felt the need to stick his head in between the bars! haha (for picture purposes) 


It didn't take long before we decided to tear it down!



It's gone!!! Well the bars are!

That's me taking care of that ICKY YELLOW with some Agreeable Gray from Sherwin Williams! We kind of know someone that works there! :) 

Courtney and Tony working hard! :) 

The wall is gone!
This is where we ended the night! It looks good huh!?! I know! Just wait until you see the rest! 

We are so grateful for the McIntyre's for helping us out that night! Thank you! 

I'll keep you updated on what we did next! :) 

XOXO 
Teresa Snow 

No comments:

Post a Comment