Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hallways are done!

So, you may be wondering why we have been doing so much. Well you know how I wrote in Alaina's birthday blog here. that we have been literally so busy it's because we have been doing things around the house and we have other things going on as well. Well I had thrown a jewelry party at the end of October so we decided to do everything before it happened and also my mother and sister in law are coming for Thanksgiving so our house needs to be ready for our guests!

For the hallways Sam and I decided to continue the "Agreeable Gray" by Sherwin Williams from the living room and entry way into the down stairs hallway all the way up the stairs into that hallway. The people that lived in this house before did a terrible job painting so you know when you put painting tape on the edges well lets just say they didn't and the paint before went places where it wasn't suppose to. UGH! I think I've turned into a painting SNOB! Sorry, I've been painting so much I should become a professional BUT I WON'T! haha! I'm actually not that good but I've leaned from my mistakes!

Let me just tell you that I painted the hallways all during nap time. Well at least I got the first coat done by the time Alaina woke up.

Enough about me I will continue on with pictures...






After... isn't it so much better?!? 
Hope you have enjoyed my hallway victory! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment