Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kitchen Painting!

The week of the jewelry party I decided to get OFF MY BOOTAY and paint our kitchen. I was dreading to paint the kitchen because first its a kitchen and second theres A LOT of stuff in there that I'd have to set aside to paint. I also moved our stove which I wish I had cleaned before we moved in because it was a disgusting disaster under there.

Like I said before we didn't change the color much but it is a little different we used "Meditative" by Sherwin Williams. I wanted to go a little lighter but Sam wouldn't budge. Oh well I still love this color!  Apparently we are big BLUE fans and will continue to paint our rooms similar colors. haha 

Here I'll show you while I was painting...



I'll have to come back with a picture of the whole kitchen but for now this will have to do.. lets just say that my kitchen is not in the best shape right now. I'm still recovering from the party that we had on Saturday! :) 

See Ya!
Teresa





No comments:

Post a Comment