Monday, November 10, 2014

Update!

We have updated OUR HOME lately at least. I'm sorry I haven't been up to date on this blog but I am slowly working on it tonight! Sam is working a different shift today which has him working from 7PM - 3AM so this means avoiding going to bed because lets face it going to bed without your husband SUCKS! At least I have Beano to cuddle with. BTW Beano is our amazing dog that we love and he sleeps in our bed! Please don't judge! :) I have lots of posts of him click here.

We haven't done much just paint our hallways that had this icky beige/brown color and painted our kitchen a lighter blue I don't have a picture of the kitchen but I do have pictures of the hallway! WAIT WAIT WAIT! Now that I saw the pictures of the bathroom I realized we have done so much but we will start with the bathroom for tonight and keep going on to another post with hallways. Let's list all the things we have done so far painted bathroom, hallway and upstairs hallway, kitchen, changed the nasty yellowish light switches and plugs to white ones, sanded our stair case rail and painted the spindles on it. (i think that's what they're called) right?!?


Now we had this ugly green that I didn't like AT ALL! So, we went a little crazy and painted it a light blue that's called "Open Air" by Sherwin Williams! Go look at it on pinterest it's so pretty!

First coat on that wall. 

 I'll have to update you on what it really looks like now but this is what it looked like when I finished. 

I literally just went to go take pictures of the bathroom for you! :)

It's a little empty but I plan on making prettier in the near future! :) 


XOXO
Teresa 


No comments:

Post a Comment