Thursday, August 14, 2014

There's No Place Like Home!

Last week before my sister-in-law came into town my mother and I cleaned my house! I don't think my house had been this clean since EVER! Anyways, I took the chance to finally take some pictures! Please excuse Dr. Phil on the TV! haha It was an interesting episode and it had to be on!


Let The Party Begin!

Here's our SAWEET Kitchen. Those curtains on the window came with the house. I want to make my own curtains but I haven't figured out what fabric and what kind of curtains I should put... Any ideas?

Sorry about the lighting!!  WE are still working on that wall in the corner there just go back to this blog and look for the last picture. Long story short about that wall.. there was a leaking pipe that caused a bit of mold so we fixed the pipe and took care of the mold and have slowly worked on it.

Remember when we first got the house and there was a half wall with poles? Doesn't it look so much better open into the living room? So glad we decided not to keep it. 

Our SAWEEET living room that we painted with Sherwin Williams Agreeable Grey It doesn't look like a grey in this picture but it is haha it was the lighting! 

Sneak peak to our stairs and half bathroom. 

Look at those wood floors! They are so BEAUTIFUL! You can also see the actual grey now. :) You can't tell from this picture but we don't have any baseboards nailed down we are still working on it. I will post pictures when we finish!  

We are so grateful to have this home!

XOXO
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment